Organic Content Strategy Session
You and me on Zoom for 60 minutes. You walk away with a custom strategy for getting more organic enquiries for your coaching offer.
Hey coach 🙂
Does this sound like you?
- You don’t show up on social media, because you feel like your posts sound different to how you actually speak
- You feel like your message doesn’t hit the mark
- Creative energy comes and goes some days, making it hard to get consistent
- You’re not confident that you know your audience properly
- You’re worried about sounding ‘salesy’ – and feel like it’s hard to promote your services without losing your authentic voice
It’s enough to make your head spin, right?
Let me make it all a bit easier…
Book an Organic Content Strategy Session, and we’ll spend 60 minutes together on a Zoom call.
I’ll take you through the entire framework that I use with my paid clients to help:
- Get potential clients reaching out to YOU (instead of you constantly having to ‘sell’ all the time)
- Create content that saves time and creative energy, while still speaking consistently to your prospective clients
- Ditch blank page syndrome forever. Learn how to have everything you need at your fingertips to write compelling, authoritative, engaging and conversion-focused content
I’ve got a system that works, and I’ll share it with you, and show you how to apply it specifically to YOUR coaching business.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- How to get your audience to TELL you what they want from you. I’ll show you how to create content that makes your audience feel like you’re reading their minds.
- The ‘Bullseye Offer’ post. I’ll share the copywriting process I use to create a post that sells your program…while staying authentic to your brand voice.
- The ‘Brand Aura’ Social Media Post Strategy. A simple system I use to plan and write social media content. You’ve already got all the raw material you need, so you won’t be staring at a blank page at any point.
At the end of our call, I’ll give you:
- A recording of the Zoom chat to keep
- A worksheet for you to take away with the high-level overview of the strategy for you to implement yourself.