EMAIL WHITELISTING INSTRUCTIONS
Whitelisting tells your email client/ISP (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.) that mail from
thecoachescopywritingtoolkit.com is not spam.
To do this, you need to add us to your whitelist.
Whitelisting a specific email address varies slightly depending on which email
provider you use.
Instructions for the most popular email providers are below.
recommend you whitelist our most commonly used addresses:
All Email Clients
First, take a moment to mark any emails that have accidentally ended up in your
spam folder as Not Spam or Not Junk.
This helps your email program add the sender to the whitelist.
1. On the Home tab (in the Delete group), click Junk
2. Click Junk E-Mail Options
3. On the Safe Senders tab, click Add
4. Add @thecoachescopywritingtoolkit.com under Add address or domain – if a full email address is
required, please add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com,
5. Click OK, then Apply, then OK again.
1. Open an email from @thecoachescopywritingtoolkit.com
2. Click on the vertical ellipses next to the Reply button
3. Select Add to Contacts List
1. If you find email fromthecoachescopywritingtoolkit.com in your Yahoo! bulk folder, open the
email and click Not Spam
2. If you find mail from thecoachescopywritingtoolkit.com in your Blocked Addresses list, select the
email and click Remove Block
1. Open Yahoo! Mail and click on Mail Options in the upper right- or left-hand
2. Select Filters in the bottom left corner
3. On the Filters page, click Add
4. Select the From header rule, then add contains and thecoachescopywritingtoolkit.com to match
all mail from thecoachescopywritingtoolkit.com
5. Click the Choose Folder pull down menu and select Inbox
6. Pick the Add Filter button